Founded in 1943, Cascade Corporation is a world leading producer of forklift attachment, forks and accessories. Cascade provides the optimized materials handling solutions for a variety of industries around the world including: food processing, chemicals, metal, paper, port and harbour, recycling, textile, white goods, wine & spirits, warehousing and distribution. Cascade attachment product serves almost all the forklift OEMs as well as their dealers all over the world.
Cascade worldwide headquarters is in Portland, Oregon, U.S.A., and the subsidiaries are located in 19 countries, Among the total of more than 2,000 employees, 19% of them have 25+ years of tenure. The accumulated product design experience of our engineering team exceeds 180 years.
D-Series Carton Clamps
- Uniform clamp force distribution
- Excellent driver visibility
- Equal arm movement
- Durable, reliable vulcanized rubber pads
- Faster arm opening speed results from regenerative hydraulic circuit
- Smooth knifing between loads
- Thin profile arms
- Long life and easy service